Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OMG Really

Thanks you guys! I had a rough day today because had to have one of the cars changed over to the x's name. He was there and tried to talk and plead and say how sry he was....now that his "roommate" bolted and didn't tell him I knew she was going to before he did isn't that funny. He is getting desperate because he can't pay me half of the house payment or keep cat food in the house or milk, or toilet paper....all the things I took care of he can't seem to do...boy is he missing me now. It's still hard to listen to him and not say ok I'll come home but dammit I don't want to go through this again I can't. I am tired of crying at the drop of a hat or my stomach hurting every time I think about my future, but he did this to me so why would I go back and just relive this again and again.

Julie I sure hope that, that will be wrong about how long it will take to get over him, because I would probably be dead by then.The way I am feeling now I dont think it will take that long.
Lisa, I am with you on the burning of the bed,I would have done the same. Burning can actually be kind of healing. I burnt a whole pile of my husbands clothes the other day, and it felt good.

I rented a dumpster and threw ALL his belonging away that were in the attic. His Gf at the time actually tried to go dumpster diving to get the stuff back...I called the owner of the garbage place and had her stopped. It's good to have connections in a small town.
Serves him right for bringing me back when I didn't want to be back. Every once in a while karma needs a SHOVE in the right direction