Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
He left me w a 2 month old baby

This is one of the few times I have ever posted to anything but I just don't know where else to turn. My husband (we were together for 13 yrs and have been married for 7 yrs of those yrs)left me 2 mos after the birth of our baby girl. He came back for a month to try to save our marriage (but didn't do anything but play video games (bc he said he needed an escape from the stress!) and then left me again. I just don't understand how someone I thought of as my best friend for all these yrs could treat me so cruely. We have had ups and downs (who hasn't) but I never dreamed that he would leave me (esp after the birth of our daughter) I thought he was a better man than that. I thought he had so much character and integrity. How could I have been so wrong? Besides leaving me, I found out that he is having an affair w his 23 yr old employee. That little piece of trash who has taken my husband walked into the situation knowing he was married and just had a baby. ****it the P.O.T even knew me. She came to my baby shower and has been to my home and held my lttle girl. Not only has he betrayed me, how could another woman do something like this. A woman who I believed was a friend???!!

Re: He left me w a 2 month old baby

Well, my counselor told me I could be so wrong because "love is blind." When you're in love you want to believe the best and you overlook some of those clues that things aren't quite as they should be. And boy did I ever overlook a lot!!!!

Yes, I know how you feel. My ex had his young girlfriend over to our home along with her husband because he was building a new home for them and he has a big business party every year. I didn't know it at the time, but for the whole cookout he ignored me the entire time and he never had treated me that badly before.

I look back now and think what type of 41yr. old person would start dating a 25 year old girl whom he was building a home for after she must have just recently married. I also know her husband had no idea as well and was taken by surprise about the affair...I know a lot more than my ex thinks I know.

This girl...who was having my ex build a home for her and her husband... who she then divorced before I knew what was going on and after I found out she and my ex moved into an apartment building he was building right next to the house she and her husband were to live in...Heck, they could look out the window and see it everyday.

These people have no hearts or souls because they keep rolling along like it is all just so natural and meant to be... Heaven forbid they can't be allowed to find their happiness. My ex even states to this day...when he has issues with our son... that he loves him, but he will not deal with it all because he is not going to let anything our son may do interfere with his happiness...He has no clue what he looks like when he tells me this...What did he care about our 2 sons happiness when he had an affair and left with this girl to find his own happiness as he said. He never once thought of anyone else's happiness when he was out cheating with her or even now...

Just remember, people like this deserve each other....Let selfish, needy, cheating people live with someone just like themselves so that they don't go out hurting other innocent people. Your husband and this woman are rotten from within. Just because they act like everything is perfectly alright doesn't make it alright. They can fool themselves and they can fool others...but there is a day...and judgement does come. I firmly believe this with all my heart.

So hang in there and give the love you have to you and that sweet baby. You will probably never understand why people like this do things like this....but selfishness can blind one's own eyes and destroy one's own soul in time and really...that makes me more sad than angry at my ex...there are lines that people should never cross because when they do then it just keeps getting easier to cross over so much more. In time this all will not bother you as it does now that you are so raw and hurt. You love so deeply and true and that is why it hurts so deeply and you just can not let go of or understand these selfish people.

Susan

IM SO SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR SITUATION. HE IS A SELFISH JERK, AND YES, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT LOSING WHO YOU THOUGHT WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND. YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS BABY DESERVE MUCH BETTER. GET AN ATTORNEY AND TAKE HIS ASS TO THE CLEANERS, GO TO YOUR LOCAL CHILD SUPPORT AGENCY AND GET SET UP FOR CHILD SUPPORT IMMEDIATELY!!! DON'T TAKE HIM BACK BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO TRUST HIM AGAIN ANYWAY. YES, HE IS YOUR DAUGHTER'S FATHER AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE, IT SOUNDS LIKE RIGHT NOW HE CANNOT COPE WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY, THAT IS SO LAME... FIND ALL THE SUPPORT YOU CAN FROM YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND MAYBE EVEN A GROUP, GO TO COUNSELING AND BE STRONG FOR YOUR SWEET LITTLE GIRL... GOD BLESS YOU, YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS LADY!!!

I am so sorry for you, hang in there, you are better without him. Hopefully karma will come around to both of them. I am so glad i found this website to post on.. there is a lot of support, help, and understanding here and sometimes i just ramble on in a post just to get it out! It helps!

I was completely fooled by him for years. I knew about the emotional affairs he had in the past but I always forgave him bc I thought he just had psychological problems...I never thought he would take it so far as to have sexual relationships with all of these women but apparently he lied all these years and slept w mltiple women during the course of our marriage. How could I have been so blind? I saw all the clues. How could I have believed that he would never actually cross the line and make it physical? He says now that after the birth of our daughter he knew he didn't want to be around bc he didn't want her to see him for what he is!!!! And he doesn't even want to try to change for the better. What kind of man is this??

What kind of man is this?..."A COWARD"....They all are.

lying, cheating, running away it all boils down to being a coward and looking for a way out of things.

By my definition of a man, he's not a man at all!

I think he is afraid to become a father and still immature for that responsibility. He is not your loss dear, you deserve a responsible man.

My ex cheated on me the first time when I was 6 months pregnant. He guilt made him tell me his excuse was that life was just to much for him at the time, oh and that t shot( bottle) of Jack was blamed too.....
They lie, cheat and are complete a$$es and expect us to understand that becoming a parent scares the SH*T out of them. Well grow up! We are scared too and don't cheat, lie or stick our tails between our legs and run.
God bless you and this new baby. Your life will be so much better with out him.

hi i am vikram and i am looking for you :-) can we be friend's vicky.9871@gmail.com