Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What should I do please help!!

We got married in 2007 in germany. I came to U.S. 2009.
I do have my social security card also my permant resident card. I have to do send my papers to get the new green card..so I can stay here for good. If he want to divorce me so that I can still stay here and keep my job. I guess and hope I can still stay here. And we are still married. What you think?

Is there anyway you can come up with the money to get back to Germany Now, before all of this unravels?
& would that help at all?
Just a thought.

No there is no way for me to go back to germany for good. I have to get a schengen visa to enter germany..and its just for 90days the most. My rights to enter germany died..

I know this is no consolation or much help to you however I believe The Lord is coming back soon & that our suffering will not be ongoing. There are so many signs that are in The Book of Revelation, coming to pass.
If you can do whatever it is you need to do, right now, to make sure you are safe & try not to project too far into the future. I think there are many upheavals on the horizon for everyone, but with a Holy Outcome, The Lord's Return.
With the internet & fast/easy connections nowadays, so many are finding themselves, married, moved across the country or world, then homeless & starting over.
The Word also speaks about the easy access of knowledge in the end times. Know you are not alone.
There are so many going through what you are going through. Pray to God For Protection, to be your Spouse/ your Father. He Is Always With us. ALWAYS.