Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: He came to me for a talk.. lastnight!

It is still going good so far.. He is talking about everything with me right now. God knows how things will go..

Thought I had posted on this...must have missed the "fuzzy little numbers." Anyway, Good for you! Hope all continues to go well.

Sad, I'm so glad you had a good evening with him.
Yes, they say to keep things together when we are in ambiguous situations, the emergency backpack, phone #'s etc.. It's Always good to have these things anyways even in good marriage for emergency purposes!
So it doesn't even have to look, "shady," but, "prepared!"
I pray to GOD things work out for you & at least that he works with you, no matter what.
Take care!

JLVR, You are right even things are alright for now. I am trying to do what I have to do. Dont get me wrong I am not trying to use him. But I have to get my papers done and keep saving money for my own car. You know I do not want to stay/live like this for rest of my days. Cant even go out for dinner and late movie because he dont like it and if I would do so he would get the divorce papers etc. Right now he is not believing in me or trust me... so we will see how thimgs will work out. I mean I do love him but I dont dont if this is what I see in life. You Jlvr its not easy its really not. You love somebody try to give everything you can than you get something like that. But God see's and knows everyting. And He will help me out in everyting I have to do. I thank you for your answers it really helped me out.

Sad, at least you have some repreave in this.
I think it's always good to grow in the marriage & sometimes inspite of the circumstances we push ahead, stay organized & whether the marriage works or not, we make some headway on things.
Yes, it's difficult.
I can so relate to what you are going through.
My husband quit trying & made my life very difficult.
It has been rather like hell too coming back around some days, there is MUCH damage in divorce & when the spouse doesn't try.
I trust in The Lord however, that we do what is pleasing in God's Eyes, that no matter the outcome it is for HIS GLORY.
I keep thinking over & over of how the bible talks about those that sin, "let them keep on sinning," and the righteous remain so. As I say, my now ex was so tempted into sin & going against the grain. I don't know why but his self seems propelled to this.
There was really nothing I could do to change him.
I loved him very much but he left & wanted the divorce.
So to me, it's about how we handle these situations, each of us & we are judged accordingly by God.
All along in the marriage I kept trying to love him, to be a good wife, pay bills, grow & in The Lord.
We are judged by how we follow His Divine Will. To me, that means always keeping an ear to Christ.
Jesus is always our Spouse & our Father. That is the comfort I do know. The rest some days isn't easy to swallow, but the world is flawed & Heaven is Eternal!
Something too, now divorced, that maybe I can share with you.. in case it comes to that for you & I Pray it does not as it seems you do love your husband very much.
But even still, I set goals, I work hard daily to acheive them, I continually weigh options, try to witness as I am able (as to Christ), & continually listen & hear His Voice directing me.
I don't think that changes. Which is very comforting because as much as we want this to work & they don't seemingly, God Is our ROCK and a constant in our lives. Fruits of The Spirit, are peace, love & joy, which is found in & with CHRIST!

It is not in our power to change our Husbands.. for a reason they think they are so right in everything they do!! (Cant talk about all of the husbands out there) But I can see it in my husband. Sometimes I ask my self why God why did I marry him? Than I remember the day we got married how great it was. How happy we was and that there was LOVE JOY in us. There is still love and joy but also controll from his side out..I do have 2 co workers they became my great friends.. even with them I cant go out like the movie..or dinner.. He does not like it that I am out after 0900pm.. When it gets dark outside I have to be home.. I am asking myslef not even my dad treated me like that when I was home.. but my husband.. Well I guess this is how a wife should be treated.. DOnt know.. Whenever I am out going to the store or lunch with my firend I cant enjoy it because my mind is at home..what is he doing? Will he be mad when I get back home? Etc. Well soon I will be happy I do believe this.. I believe GOD will take me away from this heart pain and put me somewhere where where I can enjoy being who I am. I am so sorry that you had to go through this hard time with your ex husband. I hope and pray that you will be able to meet one day a man who really treat you as a Queen..