Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: He came to me for a talk.. lastnight!

It is not in our power to change our Husbands.. for a reason they think they are so right in everything they do!! (Cant talk about all of the husbands out there) But I can see it in my husband. Sometimes I ask my self why God why did I marry him? Than I remember the day we got married how great it was. How happy we was and that there was LOVE JOY in us. There is still love and joy but also controll from his side out..I do have 2 co workers they became my great friends.. even with them I cant go out like the movie..or dinner.. He does not like it that I am out after 0900pm.. When it gets dark outside I have to be home.. I am asking myslef not even my dad treated me like that when I was home.. but my husband.. Well I guess this is how a wife should be treated.. DOnt know.. Whenever I am out going to the store or lunch with my firend I cant enjoy it because my mind is at home..what is he doing? Will he be mad when I get back home? Etc. Well soon I will be happy I do believe this.. I believe GOD will take me away from this heart pain and put me somewhere where where I can enjoy being who I am. I am so sorry that you had to go through this hard time with your ex husband. I hope and pray that you will be able to meet one day a man who really treat you as a Queen..