Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: God please help me!!

Deanna, how neat, your work. That would be a dream job I think!

Sad, I too think that it sounds as if he is just wanting to argue with you. That it's not about trying to work through anything but that he is angry & taking it out on you.
After dark. What about if where you are it gets dark at 5:30 p.m. or earlier? what then?
Does he want you in bed too?
To me it's a lot bigger than that, you are saying he is fighting with you, & for no good reason than to upset you. My ex did this, continuously. It was pointless, unGodly, and destroys a marriage (it did).
He was just mad all the time & I guess he got so sick of his own anger he ran (from himself).
I would definitely get some intervention & yes, keep praying. Don't allow him to shut you down!
We are God's children.

I hope that will never come that he want me to be in bed by 0530 pm... I would freak out.. I really dont know how to get this marriege work... I am cleaning cooking do everything else what have to be done.. after or before work.. All he is doing is get up in the morning go to work come back home everthing is done ..he eats take a shower and he can relax.. and I am still cleaning the kitchen washing or something in the house,.. than go to bed.. and get up in the morning at 0400 am for work.. I really dont know ho much longer I can take this...

Thank you for your e-mail. I may write you just in case I need help. I am sitting here and thinking what I am doing wrong in my marriege. But I cant find anything..for now. After his game he got on the phone with his mom.. once again.. I hate it.. I really do! But I will focus on my things what I have to take care of.. and be focus on my dreams. I know there is love but we (my husband and I) will be not that much together.. what I think.. Its sad but I cant change it.. If I could believe me I would.. I got married to this man because I was looking up to him.. Saw God in him.. love joy etc.. but it's gone.. All what is left is joy and love for couple days.. till we get into it again.. I cant take it any more..