Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
abuse ,another woman and divorce

I am in the process of being lost,blaming myself and a whole lot of other things...married 16 years to my husband...marriage was abusive and now hes left me for a younger woman....left me out in the boonies...22 miles from town...I have no car...and hes just going on with his life like,I never meant a thing to him....I am almost 54 years old and this is the first time,I have ever been by myself...scared,worrying what to do next...hope I can find a way to get out of here and find a job...and somehow figure out what to do..I feel like everyone has turned their back on me..because I should have left a long time ago...has anyone lost weight going through this mess? all I know to do is pray...

Re: abuse ,another woman and divorce

Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear of your pain. I need to lose weight, but of course not even a divorce and months of diaherria will aid me along with weight loss. It's got to be a frightening feeling to be in the country without a vehicle. I live in the country, but I have transportation. Prayers going your way. And Hugs.

I lost 15 lbs that I couldn't afford to lose. I looked like the walking dead. I have Chron's and because of how my body starves itself anyhow I only weighted 115. I could not eat, just the thought of actually "doing" this and his mental crap everything tasted like poison. I would try to eat and just throw it back up. SO from years of dealing with that ( from my illness)I just quit eating al together.
I quit smoking though, how during the HUGE amount of stress I was under I do not know...but back on 16 in the last few months.

Okay, prayer is good, but you must do something to help yourself. Call a women's shelter and get some advice; see an attorney (1st visit usually free)...find resources to see what help you can get.

I stayed for THIRTY-ONE years, and then got a divorce. You have done nothing wrong. Abuse is a CHOICE...always a choice.

Hugs and Love, Alicia