Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
andrew part 1

so i was calling andrew to ask him how i can help him with our son and lord and be hold he was like we should get married again and be a family again we talked for a long time and i thought for a sec it as going to work =) then two days later i had to go into town so i asked if me and the kids could see him he didint say much ( maybe it was becuse he was still with his new gf) i dont know what i was thinking i wanted him to be in his sons life so bad that i shut my feelings out. then that same night i went over with the kids and ........there he was looking at me and the kids like we were ghosts and there she was right next to him. i was so mad so much anger then later that night when she left i was like WFT!!! did u not tell her? Angie tell her what? i dont want to be with you or those kids i want her now plase shut up and go away and take them with you. he was treating the kids like dirt his our son started crying and i all Andrew did was walk into his room and say please make that THING shut up i have to go to work tomorrow. that was the last time we ever seen or heard from Andrew. HOW CAN I DEAL WITH THIS MAN LORD SO MUCH HATE AND PAIN I HAVE FOR HIM and to top it off the one thing he said to me was when i asked why he wanted to get back together in the first place he was like " i was bored" i cryed holding my sons they cryed with me for there father my love turned into a evil thing and now we are his play thing.

Re: andrew part 1

I think this man's on drugs, at the very least. There is something very, very wrong with him. Do not allow yourself to get sucked into this again. From this and your previous posts, I can tell that he is poisonous, selfish, immature, and probably mentally ill. Leave, stay away, do not let him near you, do not go near him! Obviously he is dangerous and unstable and your boys do not need that!

how can u be so crul and heartless to me and yet treats his new women sooooo much better then his own son!!!! i know its not her fult but still.........im hate him and i want him out of my life.

I have an 18 yr from my EX, who has nothing to do with her because she does not accept his relationship. he calls her and leaves her nasty messages when she doesn't answer his calls. He only calls her when he needs to talk to our son. When he is good with me, he is mean and nasty to our daughter, when he is mean and nasty to me, he is sweet and nice to her. I have taught to be nice to him for convenience because she still needs his money but to not get her hopes high that he will ever have a real relationship with her. Our son only calls him when he wants him to buy him something. My son is 7yrs old. So if your EX doesn't want anything to do with your kids count your lucky starts taking to court and get your child support and other than that don't have anything to do with him. Take care of yourself for those kids. I think that is what is most important those kids and you. So forget the bump sooner or later he will see what he is really missing and it will be too late.

Angie, you have to make up your mind that you, and only you, can raise your sons with love. You and your sons are a family now and you're lucky to have him out of your life. You don't see that now because you are in so much pain. But some day you'll see it. You will be happy again.