Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Healing through divorce

Just want to share with you guys...I GOT THE APARTMENT!!! I am so happy, just knowing in a short while I will not have to see my X, who lives right next door, continue to parade with that woman. Continue to pray for me guys. Thanks.

Re: Healing through divorce

You are in my prayers! How wonderful not to have to live niext door to him. Enjoy your new apartment!

thanks so much....prayer works

Congrats! That is great news! I am so happy for you. This will definitely help you get a fresh start on your life. It's like the beginning of the next chapter in a book. I wish you all the best.

thanks.

I am really happy for you!! I cannot wait until the day I can get away too, so for now I will rejoice in your good fortune that you are getting away and getting free and will not have to put up with the daily reminder of what happened! So they can live their stupid lives and you can live your beautiful life so there! I REALLY hope that one day I can share my own good news with everyone, hearing yours lifts my spirits, thanks for letting us know! You will certainly stay in my prayers!

Thank you so much!!! I will continue to prayer for you also....let go and let GOD!

So glad you shared you news with us. Time to celebrate a new beginning.

Thanks so much!!!!

I'm so happy for you. Now you can be your own person and live a much better life.

At the moment, I'm actually without a home. I signed the house over to him during the divorce and have 3 months to leave. We built this house together 20 years ago. Now I'm a guest here.

I'll be moving 135 miles from here to be near my daughter. I got just enough out of the settlement to get a very small house.

Good luck and much happiness in your new home.

Just Me, continue to focus on the great things ahead-being closer to your daughter and beginning a new chapter of your life in which you can do what YOU want to do, when YOU want to do it. I understand your challenges leaving the house you helped build. Focus on ways you can fix up your little house and make it cute and cozy-reflecting YOU and things YOU like. A house is not what makes a home a home, but the love and atmosphere inside turn a house into a home. Thinking of you.

Thanks so much! I will continue to pray for you, be greatful for your small home. It is yours...trust me, things will work out! Keep the faith!!!

Yeah for you. I have at least 4 more years of living next to my ex. Praying he moves the minute or youngest graduates HS.
Enjoy your new start.

Thanks so much!!!!