Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Surprise surprise, he called ME

WK called me this morning asking if I was OK with him paying half for our daughter's winter jacket (which is long overdue!) Um, yeeees, of course I'm OK with that. He said, 'Well, I figure I should do that much at least, because you got stuck with the bill for all the school clothes and supplies.' Big of him, since that was 5 months ago. Dork.

The part that was really funny of the entire 5-minute conversation, though, was that he continued talking to me with the Beast in the room. He broke off for a moment to talk to her, sounding very impatient, and because she had interrupted what I was saying to him, he says, 'I'm sorry, what was that, Dear?'

Say huh? He was talking to me, and called me 'Dear'? Wonder what he's been smoking?

Re: Surprise surprise, he called ME

That made me smile. It's funny how those things slip I guess. Ever said "I love you" when getting off the phone with say Verizon or someone you don't know? lol

If I were you, I'd be having fun with that.

When I hung up the phone, I just sat there for a moment and giggled like a lunatic, LOL!

I'm quite certain he's going to be in the s*** with the Beast now -- because, if I was hearing the background voice correctly, she was still in the room when he called me 'Dear'.

Buyers Remorse!!!!Hence the realization that the grass isn't greener on the other side, It is actually fatter, dumber, uglier & sucks in bed!!

[ Way to go!!! Aren't men so dumb sometimes. I am smiling for you right now. That sounded like sweet revenge to me.

Oh my gosh, Sue. That one cracked me up. Sitting here at home all alone laughing 'til I cry. Now even the dog thinks I'm a lunatic.

I got grilled when I walked in the house with this big grin on my face, LOL! So I related the story and by the time I was done my mom was laughing so hard she could barely breathe. Not that her being unable to breathe was funny at all, but WK used to be the favorite son-in-law...and I think deep down, she feels a little sorry for him. After all, he gave me up!