Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help

This is my first post.
I am trying seperate from my husband. We love eachother but is no longer healthy. It's so hard to love someone so much but cannot get the healthy love back. For the four years of our marriage he has lied and done cruel actions that have shown he cannot love me correctly. My counselor said it will take a long time to repair but I do not want to be in this for the long haul because He causes me pain by just being in the same room. He does not want me to leave but I do not know what else I can do when nothing has or possibly could ever mend. I feel so alone....
My family that lives out of state love him and think everything is perfect. everyone thinks we are perfect together and does not know. If we seperate I will be completely alone with a lot of explainations that everyone will want to know.......
Please, if anyone has ever gone through this, please respond

Re: Help

What I do know-and have uttered so many times-is that no one truly knows what has gone on unless they have lived under your roof. My father-in-law was sure my stbx should leave me, that I was horrible to live with. Stbx moved in with his dad, and in the last couple of months he has been much kinder to me on the few occasions I have spoken with him. I'm guessing he may see that perhaps his boy isn't so perfect after all. Hang in there. I know it's very hard.