Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: coping

Hi! I didn't or don't have nausea. But, I went to the bathroom a lot and lost about 20 pounds in the beginning few months. Now I have gained back 10 pounds but I believe my yoga classes kinda of help with the weight gain. I believe I am actually building muscle. As for the nausea maybe a cup of hot green tea with no sugar or milk might help settle your stomach. I am not sure just an idea.

Cleaning seems to help me as well deal with stress. It amazes me what stress can do to the body. I know have these bags under my eyes which look horrendous. I go to bed early but I most nights I toss and turn. Any suggestions on how to get rid of these would be appreciated.

I hope you feel better soon and the nausea goes away!!

Re: coping

Oh Sue I do understand what you're going through. The roller coaster ride my life has been on for the last 5 months comes complete with nausea for me to. In my case, I have not yet given up on making our marriage work. Every night my husband is wanting to discuss plans for the divorce. Monday through Friday my stomach starts churning about and hour before it's time to go home from work. I can practically tell time with it. Weekends it's pretty much constant. Miserable! I wish it would stop.