Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: hating Valentines Day

OMG!!! Lisa, your husband sounds like a selfish**&%$#@
that doesn't deserve one tear to be shed in regards to his absense! May you look forward to all good things to come~

Lisa,

Your ex earns the "Cold-hearted Monster Award" for that one. I'll never understand how some hearts can be so wicked and lack compassion. That's it...He has no heart.

Susan

The one good thing that comes from being married to someone so selfish is that you're relieved when they're gone. I remember once years ago when Jerk asked me if I thought he was a selfish person. I remember feeling very stuck. Yes, I did think he was selfish, but at that time our marriage was OK (Not great, but was it ever great?) and I loved him (why? who knows!). So I believe I lied. So many things I'd do differently if I had it to do over again.

And yes, Lisa, your story does take the prize. I'm so glad you have someone now that treats you well.

WOW Lisa! I know someone who has Crohn's disease and it is extremely hard to live with it and deal with it. The person I know had to have surgery as well and I know the pain they went through. Crohn's is a very serious condition and something you have to live with for the rest of your life. My heart goes out to you and he is a complete ...hole!!! You deserve so much better. And someday I believe you will find someone who will treat you and love you the way you deserve.

Why do we fall in love with people who don't give as much as we give? Maybe so we can that person who will someday. I have to believe we need travel down a certain road to get to the one where we will find real happiness & love.

I hope you are doing better with your Crohn's.

Mine proposed on Vday also which makes it even worse. I know think it should be banned. Everyday you should show loved ones how much you love them. It just gives guys an excuse to only do it once a year so they can feel good about themselves.