Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How Can I Go?

There are many resources for women in your situation. There are also a huge amount of women in your situation..it is never too late to take action and get help. Contact a social worker at a hospital, mental health clinic, women's shelter, etc.....

Don't sit around and suffer. is there anyone you can trust with your story?

Hugs, Alice

Re: How Can I Go?

Trust, faith, this is how you can go. He depends on your being "stuck". I have been stuck for 20 years!! It was one thing or another that kept me from going. Lately I've stopped going through the "what ifs". I just do. If the main thing that's holding me back is fear, I just go for it and let the hands of fate decide for me! I don't have any friends/family that can support me either. My family is actually quite hurtful about it, very passive aggressive. But this site helps a lot so you can have support here. Keep calm. Do some homework. Take Allison's advice and look for places that can help you. You absolutely can be free, and you 100% don't have to or deserve to live that way! You take care of yourself and your babies. You DO have skills, you just don't know what they are yet. My favorite Henry Ford quote: "Whether You Believe You Can, Or You Can't, You Are Right"