Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Watch him squirm

This weekend the boys are with their dad. He's pretty irritated with all of the activities he is having to taxi them to this weekend. Of course he won't admit that...

Those of you that have followed my story know that I fought hard for a marriage that he was determined to end.

This morning our youngest was taking part in a small piece of the service, so Jerk took them to church. I doubt if he's been to church in a year and a half or better. The sermon...Sins. A great portion of it was on divorce. In particular the sermon focused on how if you divorce your wife, you are commiting adultry...you get the picture. Bet it will be a long time before he goes BACK to church!

Re: Watch him squirm

I told my separated husband I was going to stand up when they had prayer request and ask that they pray for him since he was comminting adultery. He decided not to go to church,

That is AWESOME. =)

OH my gosh! That is sooooo funny!

Angry:

LMAO.. your post is my valentine's day present.
lol

good one! hee hee

See that, God IS watching and knows!

Becky, I think about that ALL THE TIME ...
how ex just wallows in sin. I wonder how he twists in his his head when he goes to church.. I'm sure it's stirred up to his liking (or lying I should say).