Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
divorce

i dont know how woman do it my huswband of almost 27 years left on jaunary first he started selling all the stuff that we bought years before cars tools shovels air compreasure and a lot of other thing over the last year then when he left he took every thing that was still left except his computer an then he told are children to bring it to him but he took the one thing i told him i wanted he been gone less then six weeks after three weeks there friends were teling them that he had a girlfriend an he did not tell them first an now he want my kids to meet her but there hurtbecause he left them two sure their adults but they tell me everything we have always had a close relationshiop an he has hurt my oldest by
telling her she not his an then he tells that her that she my couson dauther an that just sick the last six years he been useing a cane to walk now he can walk just fine he quit work a now has ssa while i suported him for three years hes doing drugs a so dose his buddy that live with an his buddy caled my 18 year old son an ask if he could find him eggs i am pist off why would he think it ok for his friend to call are son for drugs i just never thought that i would ever hate him weve been together sence i was 18 years an know i hate me to because i by my self all the time an i hate it i thank i would reather be dead then feal like this