Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What have you done for YOU?

I had a new staircase put in my house. It was never finished when the house was built 10 years ago. OHHH it is so beautiful and I finished it myself. Happy V. Day To Me! The gift that will keep on giving.

Well this weekend I am going on a HUGE shopping spree. There is a hand bag I am dying to get, it's gonna cost me about 2 weeks pay but in the words of my kids "I waaaannnntttt itttt"

Hehe. I thought the words of the kids were, "I've just GOT to have it! Everyone else has one."

Well I GOT to have this bag Okay so maybe not but I really, really, really want it..does that count for anything/

You know, over the summer I bought windchimes that were $75. I looked at them for 3 years. I decided, he spends more than that on drugs/alcohol in one night, why am I hesitating? And I LOVE them! (and yes, I NEEDED them and just HAD to have them and now I am happy

Well, the other day I ate a whole bag of jelly bellies, 2 bags of chex mix & 6 whoopie pies in one sitting while laying in bed all day doing absolutely nothing!

I treated myself to a very expensive but beautiful bunch of flowers. I have always loved flowers and have not had more than one bunch bought for me from my stbx in the last 21 years! He knew how much I loved flowers and always justified not buying them for me because they will die!! Well I did and I look at them and it makes me smile. Good idea ladies, Happy Valentines Day to everyone on this site, we are loved more than we know it!!