Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prayers Please

Alone, prayers for you and your family. I am like you also, don't want the divorce, he's been gone 9mths now and each day that passes it gets easier to move another step closer to being ME. I like myself, am doing so much now in my free time, by free time I mean not mowing the yard, cleaning the house, cooking his meals, doing his washing blah blah. I only have ME to look after and I am getting very used to it.

This in no way means that I don't love him, but its his choice to leave me and our life, it wasn't mine. So I have decided to finally look after ME. You are a beautiful person with a lovely spirit, it comes through in your posts.

Keep the faith, God is the only one I turn to now to ask for his guidance and love. He keeps me safe, and when I can't sleep and go through this mess over and over in my head, I just say to myself, God keep me safe, and it works, I go straight to sleep, HE is always listening and watching out for us. Take care, you will get through this one tiny step at a time.

Thank you ladies for your kind words and prayers. Your support has helped me so much. It has been a long, thoughtful weekend. He will be with her until Tuesday evening and with him gone I've had lots of time to think. And to notice that as lonely as it is, it is also nice not to have to worry about another tense discussion or about hearing words from him that pierce my heart with grief. I love him and want our marriage to work. I believe it can work. This is the time couples work toward and it is so unfair to arrive there by myself. So I have decided to wait and watch to see what his attitude will be when he returns. If he really had tough talks with her and if those talks brought the stalemate he told our daughters he expected, with neither of them willing to move across country for each other. I will have to wait and see if those hopeful words I heard last week about considering the idea of working on our marriage were true.
For those of you still struggling please keep hope and faith. You will get stronger. I did and believe me if I can anyone can.
Please keep me and my family in your prayers. I will pray for you all too - for you to have strength, courage, faith, hope, honor, grace, and love.

prayers your way, May God also give you the strenght and health to see this through