Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lonesome, tired, scared, no job and the list goes on

I guess I am more evil. If he is staying in your house for the visitation, does his new life know that, if not I would call her up and let her know he is staying in my house with me. See how he would like it.

Take care and let us know how things are going with you.

I hear you... I am, I hope one court date away from my finial divorce. He now is tring to say he is not working, of course it is after he found out how much he would have to pay for child support. I know he is working but it is all under-the-table so no child support. I have gotten so angry at times it is hard just to breath. How can he hurt our kids, because no matter what he says that is who he hurts. They are the ones that go with out while he and the new girlfriend live it up. I am glad God is taking care of us. I was able to find a job. It is a struggle and there is penny pinching going on but at least I can pay the bills. I have no close friends to share with so it was great to find this group.
RE: Lonesome...not sure if this would help but look for a job with children with special needs group. Living and taking care of a special needs child could give you a advantage. Good luck
JC

I am so sorry to hear of your situation. YES, children pay the price and it just isn't fair! All I want to do and you want to do is protect. I hate saying this aloud, but I hope there is such thing as Karma. I wait to see it for myself.

I am thrilled to hear you got a job. Getting a job with special needs children requires alot of schooling (returning to school). I haven't the money, the time, or desire. I am too old. Atleast, I feel it. I basically, have done the single parenting thing on my own (almost 11 years now). He emotionally checked out as soon our son was born. Remember, he didn't realize it was sooooooooo life changing having a child, furthermore having a special needs child who requires alot more time/attention and there are alot more restrictions to your life. Atleast, he has MOSTLY paid the bills.

So, here I am owing a ton of money to my lawyer and the blanker took off somewhere on vacation today with his cheatting g/f. He is suppose to have his children this weekend. What an a...............! I sent off a reply to his latest lawyer papers' and rather than reply before departing for the warmth SOMEWHERE, he leaves me in more suspence. Arrrrrh! Imagine, just goes away, doesn't tell me, ask me to care for the boy's this weekend (his), just off he goes. Can't even reach him if I wanted to.

So, thing's are up in the air, as usual. I can only pray to GOD, miracles happen for me and my boys.