Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: so emotional

Thanks for all your encouragement. I go back and forth. Thinking I could change things enough and stay--If I can get it all in writing and legal so he can't squirm out of it. And sometimes I want to go somewhere he never was. A real fresh start. I will wait and see what really takes place with it all. Right now he paying house payment and all bills. I buy my gas and groceries, and sticking as much of my paycheck away as possible for unknown future. He just trying to be seen as a hero to the girls to try to make them not hate him so much. We all see it. I will take advantage of all his guilt and stupidity. Like Jo said, we deserve it for all the unbearable pain they have caused.

Wishing the best for you and your kids. There are obviously differing opinions, and what works for one person, one situation may not be the best for another. Truly, only you and God know what's best for YOU. My grandmother always recommended prayer...it works for me even though I don't always like the answer I'm given. Let us know how things progress. Hugs.

Thanks, Becky. I have given it to God to decide His will in this one. I don't know what is best for me, but God does. So if it works to stay in house fine, if not that's fine too. Prayer is all that is getting me though this.