Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Why do I still want him????

SAM, well said!

SAM is 100% correct -- in fact, she could've been describing my ex. Afraid to be alone...saddled with a sullen, bltchy "little honey" who tries to sabotage his relationship with the kids (like he isn't doing a fine job of that all by himself, LOL), spends his money like water, and, oh, does she hate and resent me.

Brava, SAM...couldn't have said it better myself.

Bravo Sam!!!!!! You actually made me feel better and described my soon-to-be ex to the letter. I am on a mission to improve myself for me and if, in the end he realizes what he had and can't have anymore, well, that's the bonus. Remember ladies, thrive, not survive! That is the best revenge.

It is true. I want that fairy tale, that could've been. I want more children, we could've had. I want all those promises he didn't keep. Sometimes I find myself living in the past, and not caring about the future anymore.
Perhaps it is because all the wounds are still fresh, as it's been only few months. But sometimes I think as if I will never get over this betrayal.
I'm terrified letting new people in my life. Who would want a woman with a small child? I always ask myself this question.
I do hope, time will heal. And I do hope one night I won't cry myself to sleep. But at the moment it's all like never ending hell.

Human nature.

Tell a child NOT to touch the red button and that red button becomes the most irresistable item in the world. Tell the child they can play with it as much as they want they see it for what it is, just a red button.

When we cant have something it becomes something else, when we have it we satisfy the urge but are left with the harsh reality of what it REALLY is.

I go through this all the time, drives me nuts even though I see it.