Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Am I sexual fridgid?

So glad to hear Jerk isn't the only sick one out there. The beginning of the end came what seems like a zillion years ago when I came unglued because he was waking me up for sex. I had a baby and a toddler, was working full time and had another parttime job and he thought he'd wake me for sex. Don't think we ever had a decent intimate moment after that. He was not in control, and he doesn't like that. Poor baby...

frigid is just another one of those numerous hurtful words they know will go right to our core when truely THEY are the ones with the sick sexual needs.

I think sex for women starts in the mind.

I used to feel really in the mood having thought about it and would plan to have a wild passionate night with my hubby.
He would walk through the door and within minutes would say/grunt something that would leave me standing cold.

How many women have had sex for the physical need but been totally unable to kiss their partner, as if it was just too personal?

If anyone tried to have sex while I was asleep they would really regret it.

Two people should want to have sex, if not, then it shouldnt be happening, simple as.

I am quite highly sexed, I enjoy sex but for me there has to be an emotional connection.If there is something wrong with the relationship my sex drive goes out of the window.
My ex was quite quick. Told me it was because I turned him on so much so I should take it as a compliment. Hmmmm (yeah I know).
So my last partner could make love for hours, should I take that as an insult????? And it was fabulous. Kissing included.

NEVER have sex when you dont want to, it is a two way participation or not at all. Never compromise.

I live by the saying 'if it's all alright downstairs, itll be fine upstairs'.

I have been told I am frigid, the truth was, the man didnt just not turn me on he totally turned me off.

I have never been and never will be frigid. If they say you are, you need to be asking them 'then what arent you doing right?'.

Love the "THEN WHAT AREN'T YOU DOING RIGHT"