Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great Divorce & Affair Help

At the 11th hour, the night before my husband left on his 1000 mile trip to visit his sick mom and girlfriend, I bought a book called "Divorce Busting". I am kicking myself that I didn't buy this book a year ago because there is so much great information in it! What was I thinking not getting every book out there on the subject of divorce?!!! Right now, I don't know if it is too late for my marriage, but I am really learning a lot from the book. There is also a website connected with the book and a great forum there too: divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php

I also stumbled upon an even better forum for me since I am dealing with my husband's affair/infidelity: survivinginfidelity.com/forums.asp

There is something called a "180" which is a list of things to do to detach and save yourself when a spouse is cheating. There is discussion of it on both sites, but here is a concise list of what to do: survivinginfidelity.com/faq_bs.asp#FAQ11

I hope this info helps and BIG Hugs to all!

p.s. I have NO affiliation with either of these websites. They are helping me and I wanted to share the info to the wonderful ladies on this site who have helped me so much already.

Re: Great Divorce & Affair Help

I read several books too. They helped me at the time, but unfortunatley I usually "flush" a book out of my memory once I've read it. That's a bad habit from college days.

Several things I have read on this forum stand out in my mind and have been tremendous help.

Re: Great Divorce & Affair Help

LonelyOne we are similar - I just bought that book too! I hadn't started it yet because I got another one at the same time but I hadn't known about the web-site. I will check it out. Thanks!