Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
just so **** angry...

I am just so angry every time I talk to my husband. I dont know how to be cordiual. He has hurt me so much.. I thought we were happy one minute and next minute we are getting a divorce... How am I ever going to trust someone again? He told me he wanted a divroce and gave me BS reasons why. I find a phone bill with her # all over it. Claims it was nothing physical and they were just talkiing about their marriages. She is getting a divorce too. But 10 times a day? It's hard not to believe nothing physical has happend, after seeing the bill but I thought he was such a genuinie man..But I mean cmon. I moved out and a month later he took her to a wedding we were invited to. Also took her to this benefit.

I just cant believe any of it. Never have been so hurt.. we were planning on having children soon. I am glad I am only 28 and can find someone else. But I need to move on. Its been two months since I have been out of our house. Our house awas up for sale cuz we planned on moving closer to his job and my hometown 40 miinutes away. Well he sold the house and is living with his mom bc he claims hes so broke..

I just hope one day soon, I will move on, not drunk dial him cuz hes just not worth my time and meet someone who I can trust not to walk away from their commitment, who I can trust not to have a emotional relationship with someone else if not physical too....

Re: just so **** angry...

28, thank God you didn't have children. Now you get to save that blessing to share with someone who deserves it. Good luck. Don't let this take away your ability to dream big and trust again and reach for the joy. The best revenge is for you to have a great life without him. Your young, you have a chance to do this.