Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: His new girlfriend

Gerbelina I understand completely! I hate the other woman too and until this stuation I was not someone who had any hate in her heart. She is knowingly hurting not just another woman, she is killing a family. In my opinion, it does not matter what my husband has told her. Leaving me is one thing but she is actively encouraging him to leave our children and grandchildren to go across the country to be with her. That is unforgivable and clearly she does not have the loving heart of a woman. I also wonder just how much she loves my husband as she has refused to come here to be with him and she has much less to leave behind than he does.

One of the things I couldn't understand about my reaction to the emotional affair was how much I hate the OW. It seems I should hate him as much and more than I hate her. I don't get it - why is most of my hatred directed to her? He's the one who after 32 years of marriage thought nothing of deceiving me. I don't even know her, although I have been introduced.

You have loved your husband and it's easier to hate someone you have no previous feelings for.

After our house fire while we were building the new home, on the wall my daughter made a colage in the shape of a house with pictures of our family growing from our Wedding to the last of the 13 children. the OW his work mate would come over to see how the construction on our house was comming and look at those pictures and tell me how lucky I was and what a wonderful family we had. All while she was Flagging him like a dear to steal him from us. Yes, I blame her. Big time. Proverbs 5 warns men about her but some men like my own husband are to stupid to listen.

I hate both the ex and the ow. one they both were married. no matter what a man tells you about his wife, you don't disrespect a marriage. in my case they were also women, but i finally threw him out because of this b*tch, but I wish them both exactly what he put me through for 20yrs and I believe HELL would be a nice place for them.

It's a tie between how much I hate my ex and how much I hate OW.
OW KNEW he was married so she can't claim he lied, no deception there. She KNEW I was a good wife, she even told her cousin who is/was my SIL that. SHE went after him anyhow.
HE KNEW better...HE HAD NO RIGHT to destroy our marriage. HE HAD NO RIGHT to destroy our kids lives. But he did anyway
So to say I wouldn't like to see them both in severe agony would be a lie. Pushing her down the stairs would be to quick IMO

Lisa H., wait wait wait! If her cousin is/was your sister-in-law, how are THEY related?

Sorry I need explain that one...Her cousin is my ex's brother's wife. We are very close, and remain close (undercover of course)her husband ( my ex's brother) would be sooooo upset if he knew she talked to me still