Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I am hurting

I know how much you hurt and I am so sorry. My husband has been my life since I was 20 years old. I will never understand how he can throw away a 32 year relationship and a good woman for a chance with someone who does not care that she is killing a family and breaking another woman's heart. I would never do that. Of course, he is so blind that he says she does care about the pain she is causing. Yeah right! Post here often, you will find support and that you are not the only one going through this.

Dear Alone: Thank you for your kind words. The pain is so great there are no words to this ugly feeling. I have been married to this man 23 years. And like you said he is throwing it all away for someone who is twenty years younger then him. And he does not care that he is leaveing everything behind. And she the most horrible person in the world taking what is not hers and not even careing

I wish this was a live chat. I am with you. I never knew I could hurt so badly. And I hope none of them get away with destroying us like this. I bet mine is happy as can be. He took all the money. He is going to stop paying rent in June. The kids are hurt because they think they mean so little to them. I am having a hell of a time trying to be there for them and deal with my own pain. And not doing a good job. I hope he is happy causing all this pain to his family and for no good reason. I dont even know what happened. Everyone keeps saying time will make the pain go away. Let hope they are right okay? Give us something to look forward to anyway.

I just wish I knew the reason he left me for her. I am with you. I am not doing a good job of anything that I do right now. I already made though two days.What do I have to look forward to after beening married 23 years.

I am with you ladies, I was married 21 yrs, he left a yr ago, right now he is trying to be father of the yr for my 8yr old but for my 19yr old he doesn't even look at her or talk to her. It does hurt and we do have bad days, but the best thing to do is stay busy, your kids will understand and will see all the sacrifices you do for them. My 8yr visits with them, and he all he thinks of his father is just Money. He goes over there to see what he can get out of him. Stay strong you will have bad days but believe me you will also see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have bads days and good days. I hope the good days will keep coming. Take care ladies and stay strong.

Masoul, just 2 days into this? My heart aches for you. I remember the first few weeks after he left so well. I have never known such pain. I was married nearly 30 years when he left me for someone else. He seems happy and content and ignores the fact that his 2 grown daughters and I are suffering so badly. He thinks we should all be friends. He is nuts. I can tell you just being 3 months into this, that it gets better. Not great yet, but tolerable most days. I am so sorry someone else has to feel this horrible pain. We are here for you. Let us know how you are doing.

Masoul,

I have been in this hurt and pain since July of 2010 and I feel like it is just yesterday.

It is a hell of a ride for me. It is like a rollercoaster ride. Sometimes you feel okay but suddenly you are going downhill.

This forum and the ladies here is the best thing that helps me. They are my support. I learn a lot from their post and know that I am not alone in this crisis in life.

I thank you ladies on this forum for all the wisdom you all share.

My faith in God is what gets me through one day at a time. Divorce is worse to deal than death.

Masoul, this hurt and pain will be bearable in time.
Hang in there......My prayers for all of us ladies in this forum!!!!!