Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Is this right???

Gerbillina,
It sounds like you are being hard on yourself. I believe in doing whatever it takes to guide your healing. If it feels right go for it-you deserve it! If you feel like you are not ready for a relationship then perhaps you can take things slowly & start off as friends. The best approach is to be open & honest. If he respects you,then he will agree to take things slowly. I welcome the day someone delights in my companionship.
Lisa, I also am not divorced yet but consider myself divorced. At this point it is just a formality. You are not unethical or a sinner. You deserve happiness & a special friend to lean on.

I am so glad to hear that someone is finding happiness. We all deserve it and your story gives me hope that I will have brighter days ahead.

There you go God takes something away but replaces it with something better. Don't worry about sin. I believe God brought this man to you to ease your suffering. He is certainly interested in you to travel so far. Enjoy this time. Stranger things have happened. Even if this new relationship isn't for the long haul(it may very well be though)it well help you heal. Forget the ex he owes you this happiness. Don't go back to him and that pain he has caused you. I'll pray for your happiness. Now God where is the rest of ours?

Kathleen,
our time will come as it has for some of the other deserving women on this site. I have to believe that B/c it restores my spirit during difficult times. It will come when it is right. & "I hope it is soon." I think my golden retriever is getting sick of me harassing him to get up on the bed to snuggle with me at night. However, he is more loyal & cuter then my husband!!

Most nights I spend some time in my recliner with the cat on one side and the dog on the other. It really is comforting...

I can't imagine going through this without them.