Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Abbey

Oh Abbey what a deprived life you must have lead not even a smore.YUM

I am sorry but I have only known of smores for a couple of years. I did not know what they were until my daughter made me make them. I ate them this year at my sons school this year.

Ladies, are you having a larf?

Graham crackers? Would they be the same as Jacobs crackers? (very dry and bland probably how compacted saw dust might taste).

We do have something called 'mallows', marshmellow on top of a digestive biscuit with a slither of jam in the centre, topped with coconut flakes. Im thinking your 'smores' are more like those because the thought of marshmellow between two crackers..... .

Why am I feeling like Delia Smith? Oh hang on, have you ever heard of Delia???

Delia?

Graham crackers have a sweet taste to them. Nabisco also makes little cracker treats they call Smores which are soooo yummy. And there are smores flavored cereals out there. I'm sure very healthy ones. When we all get together in-where was that?-it'll be very cold. We'll need a campfire in addition to the adult beverages. So smore making will be perfect.

PA.???anyone. It's still cold!! & if it isn't we can use my barbecue grill for the smores!

Ill watch you make them, best way to learn...

Just to let you know, I feel a drama brewing so I may go under the radar for a while due to the possible fall out.

Take care all of you.

McVities chocolate digestives make good s'mores, with a chocolate drop or a piece of a Cadbury milk bar, and a small marshmallow. Just never make them in a toaster oven.

AHA! Mcvities...now youre talking.

If I could move anywhere it would be Australia for the beautiful weather. Before the 'D' word, I had done lots of research in a place called Bunbury.
Oh the dreams I had, lols.
Looks like sunny UK has me for a while longer, wind, rain, more wind and rain, clouds (man we love our clouds) the glimpse of sun and summer, hopes up, then more cloud.
Durban (South Africa) has fabulous weather, you just gotta become Ninja talented and develop 8 eyes.
You dont go out after dark (alone)if you are female.

Unless of course you are totally dilly....so when I did I actually got my bag snatched 10.45pm. I was quite naffed off about the turn of events and rather than just cut my losses (he had used a knife to slit the strap from behind)I became enraged! I chased the guy shouting I was gonna kill him when I caught him. Yup I chased him down the side of a railway line and kept on going, he kept looking back on me, his eyes got wider and wider and I was still going, I was swearing at him rather a lot. Eventually he dropped my bag and I still continued to chase him....that confused the heck out of him.
Hey, I was pretty ****ed angry by this time. He got away as I was still shouting obscenities at him.

My boyfriend (ex hubby)couldnt believe my total stupidity! He made me swear that if it happened again Id just let the bag go. I promised (but my fingers were crossed so it dont count).

So when my cat got stolen..........

A varied and colourful life I have had, lols..... surprisingly enough I am still here to tell my tales!

That cheared me up as a storm is a brewing...gulp!

On the s'mores thing: McVities chocolate digestives, with a Cadbury milk chocolate drop and a couple of small marshmallows or one large one. I did see something that made me laugh out loud today - there's a restaurant comparatively near me (say, the distance from Islington to Chudleigh, LOL) that does a s'mores PuPu Platter!!

And the relocation dream...I'd choose Australia , Belize , or somewhere that is well out of the Ring of Fire!!

Pa SUCKS just so that I have made that clear. LOL! I have lived in PA for most of my life, minus a few years in NY. Just the other day is was sunny, in the 40s then it started SNOWING!!! Not a little flake here or there it dropped 3 inches in less than a hour. I Am moving somewhere it is warm year round...