Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SO P***ED OFF!!!

Well, the Beast has stepped over a line that can never be un-crossed. She has gone too far for even WK to tolerate.

She texted his sister, the one who just had cancer surgery and is now undergoing chemo, pretending to be WK...and said a lot of unforgivable things, not the least of which was that I didn't "need to be involved" in my own children's lives!!

That made my SIL absolutely furious, and she said a bunch of things that Beast, when relating them to WK, blamed MY KIDS for (they were not even in the house, much less the room, when SIL texted),and blamed ME for (and I was on my way there, but not yet present), and pretty much said that there was no reason at all for me to go there... Now, being fair-minded like me is both a blessing and a curse. I tend to think that SIL, being highly emotional and a little on edge right now, may have slightly misinterpreted what Beast meant by what she said. Cause Beast never just says, 'Oh, well, we're already in "River City", so we can more easily come for them...no reason to have Deirdre come all the way down there.' Oh no, it's 'Well, we are 10 miles away, there's no need for HER to be involved in this!' I'm pretty sure the first one is what she meant...but the second one is what she said...and since Beast was using WK's phone, and pretending to be him, SIL saw red!

This all started when SIL texted me asking if I was picking the kids up from her place. I replied that I hadn't heard from WK, so I didn't know if they were planning to go there. She then texted WK, and asked if they were getting the kids, and if so, when; Beast immediately assumed that SIL had asked me to get them, and had a shlt-fit. So the practical upshot of all this was: WK texted me and said "you may as well go ahead and get them, things are getting ugly". Well yeah, and it's all his little bltch's fault! Because she assumes things, and flies off the handle, and thinks everything's all about her and what she wants. He is really angry with her right now. I cannot wait till she gets hauled off...it's only 3 or 4 weeks away now, yay. Maybe he will treat the kids decently whilst she's "away".

Re: SO P***ED OFF!!!

Where is the Beast getting hauled off to? Who uses someone else's phone and pretends to be them? It seems like a teenage stunt really.

But when I hear the women in this room talk about the difficulties their children are having it really breaks my heart. They are the innoncent one's in all of this ugliness. I'm sorry you are having to deal with the craziness.

Re: SO P***ED OFF!!!

The Beast is going to jail, for failure to enforce something to do with her daughter's school attendance - I don't know all the details, just that she is definitely going and won't be around all summer. And mentally, Teresa, she is about twelve...she's been pulling this BS stunt with his phone all along. The same summer that I left, she took his phone for 3 days straight and deleted every single text I'd sent, including one that had extremely important information in it about something he, his mother, and I were involved in. He did not have a backup copy of this information, and neither did his mom. He was livid...but didn't really do anything about it. Now, I think he will, because she has gone right round the twist. He and his sister are in their forties and have never, ever said a cross word to each other, until the Beast stuck her pointy, ferrety nose in. Euh, wait, that's an insult to ferrets, LOL.

I really, really detest her. And she'd better , because the Universe is gonna come down on her head for all the crap she's pulled...she'll deserve every single bit of it, too.