Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: just getting started

Wow, I haven't filed yet and am putting it off because why? I don't know why. We separated Jan this year and it is now going to divorce. My husband moved back in just out of convenience. I know I don't know your husband but I think he really doesn't want custody he just wants to hurt you more. Also, staying there hurts you too. My husband will move out when we build another house... probably not until the end of September. I am also going crazy seeing him every day. It is harder when you see them let alone in your own home. I find I don't want to be here but if I am not here I don't see my son! We will be goin 50/50 with custody. Also, my new man in my life, is not allowed to come here when husband is here. Well that is fine, but now he is never f**king out! He was out before the separation! He resents that I am seeing someone else... well I never wanted this but we had no intimacy. He NEVER touched me. He never said anything nice and never helped unless I got mad about it. Living with the EX, impossible. But we have to do it until it is over. Chin up honey, I am with you!

Re: just getting started

Fortunately for me, I am going to go to my parents house. I am packing up a few things that I must have and I am heading back home. I cant tell my husband I want to separate or divorce out of fear. He has a terrible temper and I'd be afraid to tell him alone as I dont know who'd he turn into. He has a few personalities, which he thinks is in my imagination. I dont think I could live in the same house with him through a separation - so I am moving out. It's a tough choice, I cry over it every day. I dont cry about losing him, I cry cuz Im giving up my home...but at least I have the things I need most and my dogs. :) Heads up! We might be on the gloomy side of things now but soon you will be over the rainbow and enjoying your life again. Make it about you this time.