Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What an....................HIS FOURTH LAWYER

O.K.....

I am about to rip my hair out. I am soooooo over the blank that I married (I never thought I would say it, or feel it), BUT I AM.

I am the woman who has no job, no family support and a special need's child. Actually, I have two young boy's that fight ALL THE TIME. I feel like I am referee first. What a job!

I have had to borrow money from my dad and g/f now, whom have assisted in paying lawyer's bills and credit card bill's that are MOUNTING. I thought, thing's were gonna turn for the better at this time round negotiating with the Blank and Blank. Nooooooooooooooo he had to tick off yet another lawyer with his demand's and the lawyer fired him. The blank and blank is mad at everyone. Me, the system, his past lawyers, those about to start garnishing his wages,,,. Would you believe I still can't kick him out from our home, while we try to negotiate him buying it from me? He has and is putting me thru hell. I should say HELL. He lives with g/f 80% of the time, and visits/stays here with our boy's the ohter 20% of the time, so he can say he still lives here and claim us as dependents on his income tax. Can I say I HATE THIS MAN?!

Thanks for reading my vent.

Re: What an....................HIS FOURTH LAWYER

I know what you mean, my husband is on his 3rd lawyer because he does not want to give me what he has too...I have filed for a court ordered divorce 2nd week of June under adultery which he does not want on the divorce papers but I am insisting...I hope you all the best, I promise it will get better once you finalize all the divorce papers & move on...

I hope so. Good luck to you.

What a total jerk!!!!

Oh yes! Definately hate him lol. This site has been so good for me. I never realized there were so many women going through the same thing. I hope our STBX's dont get away with their evilness.