Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I had the best conversation last night...

Aren't sisters great! My sister was with me all the way through this, we cried, we laugh we joked, she saw what a jerk he was to me and my brother-in-law was there for me as well...you wouldn't believe how bad my ex put me down to my brother-in-law to make me look bad before he left for this girl. Then at a birthday party for one of my boys just before our divorce my ex told my brother-in-law, I'll always consider you my family. My brother-in-law was like. "What the h*ll? What an idiot he is to make a statement like that after the things he had said and what he has done." When it comes down to it, family stands up for each other. My ex even came out and stated, This really doesn't effect anyone in your family or the kids either...it's only between you and me." This shows just how much in La La Land my ex lives in to protect himself from his own guilt...It's always about him...no one else counts unless he wants them to....my sister and my family all see how he is. They are ashamed of him and his actions whether he wants to believe that or not.
"Family, your strength and support"
Susan

Re: I had the best conversation last night...

Susan, it's so true. What the heck kind of rose-colored blinders do these idiots put on themselves? Why do they think that anyone is going to support them in their stupidity? My sister told me that she had lost all respect for and belief in WK when we discovered that he was the father of Nina's oldest child.

When WK decided that he wanted the Beast, he not only lost me, he lost his children - even though, for the time being, they're stuck living with him - and boy, is he mad about how much they all dislike Beast, though she doesn't have any redeeming qualities at all.

He has hurt the entire family with his selfishness, and he wants, no, expects! everyone to feel sorry for him because of "what the kids are doing to" him. Spare me!

That's the best thing about my sister, though - she always pulls me up out of the pity pot! She's the best!!