Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: unansered questions?

Dear k.c. welcome to our site. Please feel free to say what ever you wish we are here to listen. We are sharing this experience with you. There are many wonderful, wise women who post to this site. Depending on where you live if you filed for a divorce in Oct. 2010 you could actually be divorced by now. If you feel comfortable tell us your story or anything you may wish to share. Just know that we all have a bond here unfortunately it is one of hurt, and usually betrayal. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Mine also started in October 2010 and I just found this site at the end of March after my counselor said I needed to speak with other women about my anger to keep from talking to my kids about it. I know how you can feel lost about what to do in this situation. I don't know anyone who's been divorced. Can you believe that? Not anyone who is close to me anyway to ask questions. It's been helpful to hear from the other women on this site being so supportive and understanding. You'll find it helpful, I'm sure.

KC Welcome! This place is means so much to those of us going through divorce. You will see that we talk about everything and share our experiences. Some are fighting for their marriages, some are fighting to get out and some (like me) are dealing with being blindsided when our husbands left. But we all have in commmon that we are surviving and healing day by day. Sorry you have had to come here, but I am happy to listen anytime.

Welcome and any questions you have just post them. Take care and stay strong.

Hi! I got separated Jan 10 and was officially divorced last week (finally!). I have a 4yo son and am trying to rebuild my life now...one that will be better. Its a long and difficult road and I wish you all the best along the way.