Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: So I called him a ..........................

My dad is so good with these things, too. Me? I'm a wear-your-emotions-on-your-sleeve-and-spout-out-the-first-thing-that-comes-to-mind kind of person. I wish I were more like him, and I do try to learn from him. He can tell someone to go to he!! and they'll walk away thanking him.

Oh, I'm one of those too, heart on my sleeve and logic out the window if I'm really pi$$ed off.

If I'm the one attacking, though, better look out - WK once told me that I could cut someone off at the knees with my tongue and my wit and they wouldn't know it had happened til they fell over!

I have called the flea every name in the book, just like he has. At first I would apologize but now it gets old. If I don't say please 10-15 times he says I am talking to him the wrong way. I am tired of kissing his ass, and I have told him so. So I would not apologize. Just tell to me a father and take care of his responsibilities. I know I get really emotional. Sorry.

I too am a "wear my emotions on my sleeve" kind of person. I can hold in my emotions for some time but once I start I can't stop and usually say something that is very hurtful ( but true) to my ex. Just this weekend I got into it with my ex because he once again called to say he was going to be over 2 hours late for pick up. I get so tired of him just expecting me to change my plans because of him. I had enough of it this week. I gave it to him tenfold. It never matters anyhow because he does what he wants and doesn't care that he is being unfair to me or to the kids. I get blamed for it all..I have learned that it is not worth my time or my energy. I refuse to say "I'm sorry' to him. Why should I when he is the one in the wrong(most of the time)?
I do refrain from conflict around the kids, it's not fair to them. But boy oh boy if I don't give it to him when they are not around.