Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: When is it going to end?

Dear Kathleen and Becky,

Thank you for your posts. I will never give up on my sons no matter what. I have faith in God and He knows my heart. The money situation is so lopsided. My ex is an executive and I am starting all over going back to college. Since I have left the abuse, it has been a rollercoaster rides with alot of guilt and shame but I can honestly say even if it is hard, I am in the light not the darkness. I was in a fish bowl with muddy, mirky water and now it is clear as the blue sea. Honestly, I did the right thing leaving. I, too, had to sneak out of my home when I left him because I would of been hurt. Thank you for your prayers, it means the world to me.

My gosh Beth...thats awful. I too will pray that this will turn around for you, as its hurting everyone involved. No winners in a situation like that.

Thanks, Chris. My ex thinks he is winning by showing my sons what an example of a father and husband is but in the worse way. He thinks the motive is to hurt and destroy me but little does he know that God knows my heart.