Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: life after divorce

Hi Kat,

Please feel free to share your story or post any questions.

My husband left after 12 years of marriage and I realize now we had become unhappy in our marriage, but at the time I was blindsided. Had no idea he would leave.

It was also the one time in our 12 year marriage that I wasn't working and so when he left I almost had panic attacks about how I was going to pay the bills. He has continued to help out although he lives in his own apartment. I am working a temp job but hope to have a full-time position soon.

Unforunately, I welcome you to our chat room. I wish none of us had the need to be here but I am glad we are there for each other.

Teresa

Hi Kat. All of us here get a lot of comfort from this forum. Please feel free to say whats on your mind. My husband after 23 years decided he didnt want a family anymore and moved to Hawaii. Let us know whats on your mind and we help each other get through this crap. Its nice to see that everyone totally understands and to know that what we feel is common. Besides the fact that most men are JERKS! lol

Hi Kat I think here we are in same boat. I was married for 20 yrs and the flea(ex) decided he wanted to be with the work wh*re, he tells me how happy he is all the time, I always wonder though why he keeps calling my house if he is so happy. Post let us know how you are doing.

Hi Kat! I just started posting here and its great. Lots of people to talk and share with.