Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Men

It is incomprehensible what they have done. How they can walk away without any problem. Shrug their shoulders and say, oh well, I'm done here. Something better over there. I don't get it, either. I never will. They can't even answer the whys. I tried to get an answer and all I got was silence. Crickets. They really do have half a brain, and less than half a heart to leave their whole family after 30 years. And my stbx cries to anyone who will listen, because our grown girls won't talk to him. He cheats on me and leaves to be with her, giving every person a different excuse---certainly not the truth---and he doesn't get why the girls won't have anything to do with him. They are 23 and 28, old enough to see what a jerk he really is. My oldest said it best; I love who he used to be, but I don't even like who he is now. And she warned him when he left that if he didn't try to fix things and come back--if he continued to divorce, that she would not have a relationship with him. Either he didn't care, of didn't believe her. But these men are so screwed up in the head they don't have a clue. And they care about nothing but themselves.

Men...hate em!!!

They are wired so differently. I dont know..I just cant believe that they are ALL like this! There have to be some that have their heads screwed on straight, right???

Wow Barb, your daughters sound a lot like mine. My oldest has also said that she will have nothing to do with her father if he actually goes through with this. He doesn't believe her. He should though, she is a wonderful woman in many ways but she did inheriet her ability to hold a grudge forever as well as a singleminded determination that she is right, from her father. Maybe that's why he just doesn't see it.