Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: bad day for a different reason

You're right, Sue. It's remembering the good & being grateful that can truly heal our hearts.

I am adding you & Buddy to my long list I pray for each night. It's my way to make sure I don't forget everything/one I appreciate.

I hope he makes a speedy & full recovery!

Oh Sue! I'm so sorry! I will definitely say a prayer for you and Buddy. I know how you feel about your dog. I have a cat who I have had for eleven years. She has been with me through so much. I truly hope everything turns out ok.

I am so sorry for Buddy. He is in my thoughts and prayers. I also have dogs and they have been my best friends and my children. A dogs love is unconditional and believe me, they have emotions. Think positive. It's hard, I know. I had to put down one of my dogs and it was one of the toughest decisions I ever had to make. I dont know what was harder, filing for divorce or putting a beloved dog down. Stay strong for your dog. Buddy feels what you are going through and now he needs your support, love and energy. I will pray many times over. Best of luck. Keep us posted.