Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Easter!

Hi All. I wont be posting for a few days as it is Easter and then I will be packing up and moving. I will post when I get settled and have access to the internet. Thank you all for being such a strong support system. You have provided me a ton of knowledge, wisedom and hope. Have a happy Easter and talk to you soon! Keep smiling, keep your chin up and remember we are strong proud and wonderfully fabulous women!

Re: Happy Easter!

Have a wonderful holiday!

HAPPY EASTER

You are in our thoughts.

Susan

Dear fromthebayou, I pray all of us can enjoy this Easter holiday. I have young granddaughters. Each year we make cookies, color eggs and have a Easter egg hunt. Of course I get them a big basket from the Easter bunny. I have had such a hard time this year with this. My heart just isn't in it at all. I felt the same way last Xmas even though I hadn't filed yet for a divorce. I hope your get away goes smoothly and safely! I wish you much happiness and peace. Please post as soon as possible so we know you are OK. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

I hope you have a great Easter and find your move is a smooth one. Talk soon.

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter and have a smooth, safe move.

Happy Easter! We will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you are settled. Take care FromtheBayou!