Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Begging

Dixie, I am so sorry. I don't know how these men sleep at night. Seriously, I don't. I hope he steps up and you are able to have a Happy Easter.

Thats just wrong. I dont know why they cant see that their children are going to know that they did this one day. Its just sad.

My ex has money for all the beer he can drink, but when I asked him to split the cost of a soccer program that my son ways dying to do(fifteen lousy dollars!), he said no.

I have no job and I'm paying for it myself. My baby wont go without because his father is a selfish loser. Not it I can help it.

My heart aches for all of you with small children that have to deal with these selfish morons. I am so glad my girls are grown. They choose not to talk to him. So we can just shut him out and ignore him. I wish you could all do that too.

Same here. He has ao much and he wont give us what we need to survive. How can they be so cruel, so heartless? Are they even human? Im starting to think they arent, because no "human" could live with themselve, abandoning their wife and children and watch them suffer and enjoy it.All they care about is the control they have!