Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy Easter

Sue,

Happy Easter! You won't be alone in spirit. I will be thinking of you on Sunday.

I think it is a great idea to set aside our grief and find some moment of peace. Its so easy to loose sight of the ultimate goal of finding peace and happiness in the madness of betrayal, divorce and child custody. We deserve to be good to ourselves even if its only for a moment.

Teresa

Sue,

You will be in all our thoughts and prayers. Have a Happy Easter. I remember the first holidays for me were a little hard, but things do go back to normal in time. Sometimes making new traditions, even just for you, will help. The wine and chocolates sounds good and maybe you may want to do a craft, or watch a special movie, etc. I remember when there were times my boys were with their father and I didn't know what to do with myself, I would take a ride to the sea shore or bring a blanket and book to a park. Fill your holiday with something special and know that Easter brings hope for the future. Know that you will have many happy holidays ahead of you in time.

Susan

Fat slob, eating candy to mask away the troubles of your life? Drinking wine to forget your past. Weak.

Actually, I am 5'7, weigh 115lbs, am beautiful, have 2 college degrees & an established, well paying job. Considering it's Easter tomorrow, eating chocolate is far from masking my problems. You, however will probably be playing with yourself b/c no one else will!

Hey Chi Chi....why so mean? You must either be one of the exes or maybe one of the other women. If not you are one angry person with no right to judge anyone else here. Maybe, as Charlie Sheen would say..."You are a Troll." Either way maybe you should go Trolling somewhere else. These women here are stronger than you will ever understand. I can just tell by the tone of you post.

Sue, good for you, never let another person's judgement spoil your day. Listen to her as I would to my ex or his girlfriend...in one ear and out the other, because babble from a fool is not worth the time of day. I think you already know this though. Have a nice Easter, you are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

Susan