Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: More on my custody problem

Ex just doesnt like my brother. In fact they hate each other. My niece has had some emotional issues having to do with my brothers divorce, and she was hospitalized a couple times. This is all ex has to go on. Nothing to do with me...just doesnt want my son here.

I've been through something very similar before because our son is adopted. We did the whole social worker homestudy thing, so I pretty much know what to expect and what the guardian is looking for.

Its just so nervewracking. I cant wait for all this crap to be overwith. I just want to start my life and not have all this BS going on all the time! Why cant he just leave me alone?!?!?!

GEEZ! If he'd step up and provide you with enough money to rent an apartment, then his son wouldn't be there. I don't understand how these men think...OH, WAIT! They DON'T think. Hang in there. Let us know how things go Wednesday.

Chris, I have never been in your position and can't give you any advice. I can only tell you that I feel your anguish. Please let us know how it goes. We're in your corner!

I am sorry you are going through this. The flea always threaten to take my son away, thank god it has not happened. the flea knows my son doesn't want to spend time with him or big foot, and knows how much my son hates sleeping over. Hang in there Chris I will pray that everything comes out right. Stay strong and take care. Let us know how things went.

You ladies shouldn't worry about someone taking your children away unless you are an axe murder. You have sacrified everything for your children!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry it is inconvenient but it will be OK.