Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Woman's Thoughts...

I know exactly how you feel. I have been divorced 6 months now after a 34 year marriage. I still can't seem to get the thoughts of being inadiquate, being not enough out of my mind. If I had only figured out that he had been cheating for all these years, if I had only not trusted him so much!! I know in my head that it is all wrong, he is the jerk, he is at fault, he did this to his family. But, in my heart I still want him to come back and say he is sorry and loves me. That he made a big mistake and wants to make everything right, but what do I get from him instead? He sent me an email telling me he wants to use the information on all the other women to barter with me for some of the household goods. He wants to sell me the names of the other women for some furniture out of the house. How much more of a jerk ccan he possibly be?
So I know whatyou are feeling and we both need to realize that we are better than that, we deserve better than that. It will take time and I have no idea how much time but I hope it happens soon.
Take care of yourself.

Dear Bridget, Your ex is one of the worst I've ever heard of! My God why would you ever want the names of the women he cheated with. This is a sick and twisted thing to offer you. He is so into himself isn't he. Don't give him a dam- thing!!!!!!!! 99% of us are so much better off without these snakes in our lives. I pray that you will find someone who will really appreciate what a very special person you are. I hope your Easter is peaceful and happy. I am going to try my best!!!!

Everytime I think I've heard it all! That is sleezy-for lack of better words that a "lady" might use...or that I could spell for that matter. Trading you the names of the other women for things? I'd say let him keep the names, and stick that furniture where the son doesn't shine. (Oops, I forgot the 'lady' part.) Coming down now...

I say let him keep his list. He may need it if any medical issues come up ... if you know what I mean.

Susan