Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Yeaaaaah

Then go find something better to do. We're real people with real problems and we are trying to help one another. If you really have no life, like most trolls, then GO FIND ONE.

Hey I'm not making the story up lol.

Jake maybe you could find a place where you can make fun of your ex-girlfriend, but you have the wrong place. Here we are all women going through a tough time. I am sure you have a high social status but really we don't care. We have other issues than a social status.

Clearly, you must of a small ****! You seem to be trying to compensate for it as you are making a fool of yourself!!!

Jake, I guess your name is Chi Chi also. I saw your last post. You must have a real great life(Sarcasm) if you're trolling and you also admit it. The women here are using this forum wisely learning to heal and fix a bad situation heck knows what you're doing? I also made a Charlie Sheen remark on your last post before seeing this. I guess by saying "Winning" you mean getting the "I have nothing better to do" Award then you have my vote also...go find nothing better to do with people like yourself.

Susan

Higher social status? I find that hard to believe.

Shes better off without you Jake.

Youre just another arrogant piece of *****