Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Biggest mistake I ever made....

Biggest mistake you ever made was stepping out of the kitchen and getting yourself a computer

Really Jane???? Chris we all think back now and see the kind of man we married, the flea cheated on me while we were boyfriends, I should have known then he was going to keep cheating through out our marriage, I just have run the other way, but like you said I would not have my daughter or my son. So Yes I would do everything again just to have my kids.

Jane was this comment supposed to be facetious?

Kathleen,

Jane is probably Jake and Chi Chi as well still trolling. I would just ignore any negative comments made by anymore posts. Just making a pretty good guess.

Susan

I agree. Ignore him.

Kathleen,
I think the comment was meant to be sarcastic ie. a women's place is in the kitchen & the computer reference was about posting on the divorce site. Perhaps it's the same individual that has been posting the other negative comments

I think Jane just needs to be ignore. Maybe he/she should go back to the kitchen and stay off the computer.
Anyhow I too felt the same when I got married. If I would have listened to all the signs then I would not be here now..but then I wouldn't have the two boy who mean the world to me. My wedding day was miserable, I hated every minute of the planning and the actual day I was physically sick because of his family...