Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Times

So it was the flea weekend and I had told him to bring my son back at 7pm. It was 6 when he brought him back. This man is the man that is always asking for extra time, now that I give him the extra time he brings my son earlier. I hate the flea. I avoid him every time he drops off my son, so I won't have to see him. I leave the door unlock so my son can just walk in, well today I was waiting for 7pm to be the drop off time and he comes early. I had to talk to him, he thinks I want to be his friend. He talks to me about the weekend and thing he is doing at work. How stupid can you be to not know that your ex-wife doesn't care what you are up to. Then right after he leaves he calls me. I think he actually didn't even make to his car when he called me, the good thing was that my phone was on vibrate and I did not see the call. When is this man going to get through his head that I don't want to talk to him, I don't even want to see him. I am sorry but he just p*sses me off. He thinks that after everything he has done to me, I want to talk to him. Is it too hard to understand that I don't want him in life period. ;oajsd;klfjaw;ldkjfadkljf;lakwjdf;lkjawdfkjawdkjfla;kwdf;lkjsfd;kljsadf;lkjuwad;lkjfalsdkjf;kladjf;lakjdfl;kjafd;kljawd;fkljad;kljfalskdjfklasdjf;lakjdf;kjsd
Sorry I need a little bad language here. I am trying to calm down,

Re: Times

Yup. It's like they think that after everything they've done that just being nice and making chit-chat makes everything better...excuses their behavior. That doing that makes everything ok in our eyes.

My ex did that crap when we were married. He'd treat me like garbage, ignore me for days, and then try to do or say something nice....looking to be praised for it. Sorry, but it doesnt work that way.

My ex calls once a week - we have no children together. He wants to talk to me like I'm one of the guys. Well, I'm not one of the guys. We were married for 32 years and if all you can come up with is carp like you talk to your pals about, then count me out. I'm still too hurt and too angry. I don't want to talk to him. Maybe after a while it won't matter one way or another. But for now, I just don't want to talk to him again.

I don't answer the phone to Jerk anymore...unless he has the kids. I let him leave a message and decide if I want to return it. If it's about the kids, I'll return it. If I don't like the turn the conversation takes (he talks about ANYTHING other than the kids) I excuse myself from the phone call. I even plan when I'll return the calls...on break at work, shopping, etc. Then I have an easy escape and way out of the conversation. He used to try to make friendly conversation. After enough times of me looking at him and saying, "And you're telling me this because?" he has quit trying to make friendly conversation.

As to the drop off time...Jerk will do the same thing. He tells me he's entitled to this, that or the other thing. I give it to him and he doesn't take it anyway. He just likes to feel the power of being in control.

Are all men just oblivious to how they treat women then just want to be happy go lucky friends because from their side we never really betrayed them???????

Susan

Yeah they dont get it. My stbx is like that. He wants us to be friends. I got news for him. I dont want to be his friend. And I know, that when the divorce is finally it wont be over. Until the day I die he will continue to hurt me. It hurts so much when the guy you thought you knew ends up not being anything close to what you thought.

They don't get it. They really, really don't. Take WK for example: He cheated on me, moved the trollop into OUR HOME less than 2 weeks after I left, and still wanted to have sex with me right up until the day he married HER.

OMG Deidre. They sure are good at making us feel worthless and used. I dont want to be alone but I will never trust a man again. Dealing with this once in a lifetime is more than enough for me. The heartless SOBs. I am so sick of being used by them. We take good care of them and this is what we get for it.