Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Feeling Anxious

Thanks all!

When I left, I left him everything in the house except the rec room sofa and TV (It went out 4 months after leaving). This man is a piece of work. I will move back in the house hoping for a sale. Even with the money he's getting from me, he will still be crazy in debt.

Even though I'm ****** about him getting almost 1/2 of my 401K, it is well worth it to get rid of him. He's drinking more and gaining weight. Now, he realizes what he had.

This guy I met has been great! Like I said, and I told him also I definitely have NO intentions of getting married again. I want to travel and enjoy all the things I missed out on being married to a very controlling man. My sister said "You get excited over the little things." It hurt, but I told her she just didn't know so she wouldn't understand. I feel like a kid again. I almost feel guilty. Almost!

Re: Feeling Anxious

itsmylife look at the bright side you got rid of him, so you had to pay him off. I think in the long run you will see it was worth it. In my case I never worked. So I would say he got rid of me but he is still paying me so i don't know.