Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ready to Divorce

Please dont take what I say to heart but I wouldnt trust the SOB as far as I could throw him. Took him 3 years to realize this? She must have dumped him lol

I want take it wrong. I'm just in shock that he has the audacity to put that in print and expect for me to respond. I guest I should expect more of these statements from him. Good for a laugh.

He quit his job??? In this economy with jobs so scarce?

Was the job part of the marriage problem?

Wow. He's got a big ego if he's thinking he can come and go as he pleases and that you'd be tripping over yourself to get him back. Keep us posted.

Yes it was. I have been begging him for years to find a job in town so that he can be with us everyday. He insisted that he couldn't make enough money if he took an ordinary 9 to 5 job. But that was only because he kept getting fired. He always wanted to do what he wanted to do on some elses job. Didn't want to listened and follow the rules. So the best thing was to be his own boss. This way no one told him when to come and go. To bad he wasn't smart enough to pull this off either. Even got kicked off of contract jobs for not following through. Just a jerk all around. But I'm not falling for it. Because of him being his own boss, we only have a pile of debts to look forward to.

Stay strong. Keep your thought on your goals. If he is not what you want then look back. It is easier said than done, but the most important thing is stay strong and don't let him sweet talk you. Take care