Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: End of the rope

Dear Lassrynn
Things will get better. It seems like you have been dealt a very terrible hand. You will need to be strong, stronger than you ever thought you could. When my Dad was dying, my Mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and I thought I was going to die. I wanted to. The Doctor said "well, it is an awful situation to be in but... You are in it, deal with it" I thought "what an awful thing to say!" but he was right. It is not fair that your d*ckhead husband in in hawaii and you have to deal with all this but, you have to. You daughter and son must start to help too. I am sure you have done this, but what about having a heart to heart with them when things are quiet? I wish I had better answers for you, I wish I could go there and help you but I can't. Know we are always thinking of you and we all agree that you have been given too much and that jerk is not worth it. Please try to think of something good that will come out of this... even if just a smile. {{{HUGGS}}} and you are justified in wishing he was dead... maybe that is cruel but I agree!