Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Broken system

I have to agree with you about the system being broken. It seems to be way too one sided these days. It's like the men get away with cheating and walking out on us, and we are somehow at fault, so we get the shaft and it should be the other way around. No wonder they feel justified that they are making good decisions cheating and lying then leaving their family destroyed. And the stories they tell their friends and family who knows. Just yesterday pri** texted that his friend from work wanted to borrow something. It was at my daughters house, so this friend calls her. Mind you, we have known this man for over 15 years. Went to baseball games together with his family. . .watched each others kids grow up. But she was so upset with how rude and nasty he was on the phone to her, that she called me after. Who knows what excuse he has given his coworkers. Not the truth I am sure. And he has cried that the girls wont talk to him, so that's part of the nastiness I am sure. But don't treat my kids like that. Men are just pigs. And they lie and everyone seems to take their side. It's not right. I just keep waiting for God to give him what he deserves. Someday. . .

I have tried to tell my ex about the hurt "our" children are going through with his lack of visitation and his lack of one on one time with them ( his GF has two girls and they are always around for visits) It got me no where. I get "This was your choice" as a reply for EVERYTHING that goes wrong. My boys don't want to be with him 99% of the time because they feel like they are being pushed out of his life on weekend at a time
I have since quit trying to fix his relationship with MY children and focus on my relationship with them.

My son is the same way. He just wants one on one time with the flea, but the flea's answer is "he has to accept and adjust to my new life" I keep telling the flea I hope when my son doesn't want to visit you "you also accept and adjust to his life" Of course I get a don't be stupid that won't have I have rights. The arrogance in that man.

Yep, it's about his rights, not that of the kids. It really is NOT fair!